Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sad Slacker

Ok, it's been WAY too long. Time to get back to it. I apologize to all 2 readers of my blog for keeping you in such suspense of my life.

Alright, well nothing too incredibly exciting has happened unless you want to count going to Botswana, having an "I miss Africa" freak-out, planning a trip to Ghana then going on it, snagging a boyfriend while I was there, coming back and starting culinary school as exciting.

I'm just worn out from typing it. SEE! This is why I haven't written updates...I'm too...busy?

Well, let's just put the past behind us.

Start fresh.

Today, nothing exciting happened...
I suppose that's not entirely true as the day has not quite ended.

However, I guess this post is just to state that I intend to do better in the future.

No comments: