Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Piles...

I sometimes feel like my life is reduced to piles.
Let's face it; we all have piles of dishes, piles of laundry, those piles of important papers you are going to file............tomorrow  next week.

I have even managed to pile things such as friends (this friend goes in this category, this one goes in that category).
I have piles of things that need to be boxed, piles that need to go to the storage unit, piles that need to be organized (yeah, right...), and piles of recipes that need to be made.

And until recently I was able to keep my job out of the "piles" category. *Sigh* Until I was reduced to back scanning all eight file cabinets at work.That is right; removing staples -lots of staples-, paperclips, binder clips, and figuring out why we kept this or that paper for the last 18 years. One month down and another (or so) to go...and I find myself creating.....


                                                                           piles.

No comments: